Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure you are using a supported browser. You can view supported browsers here.
- Make sure AI Music Lessons has permission to access the microphone. When viewing sheet music, at the top of most browsers there should be a microphone or camera icon, which indicates your browser's permissions for recording audio.
- Check to see if the correct audio input is being used. Click on the gear icon attached to the AI Music Lessons logo when viewing any song or lesson, and select the desired input device.
- Ensure your instrument is tuned properly. Tuning before playing is a good habit to get into!
- If you are in a noisy environment or using a device with a poor-quality built in microphone, you will have a better experience plugging your instrument directly into your device using an audio interface or a high-quality directional microphone pointing at your instrument or amplifier.
We do not support airpods at the moment. We advise disconnecting airpods to enable performance evaluation functionality.
If your browser or device is unsupported, we're working to support it! You will still be able to view and listen to the exercises and songs but the performance evaluation (red/green note) functionality will be disabled.
Missing a browser or device? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your browser and device.
You can cancel your subscription before the renewal period. You will retain all features of AI Music Lessons until the end of the billing period.